TOEIC + Course at Langports Sydney
Langports Sydney will run its first TOEIC + course on the 25 May.
The program is an intensive 5-week full-time program with set starting and finishing dates (closed course). The Langport’s TOEIC+ course is designed to allow students to build their English language proficiency, through a strong focus on grammar, vocabulary and collocation, reading and listening skills.
Why study TOEIC + at Langports?
- TOEIC is the world leading English test that assesses English competency in a business context. Thousands of organisations recognise this test to hire their employees.
- Students will undertake several mock tests during the length of the course to prepare themselves to sit the actual exam at the end of the course.
- Langports TOEIC + teachers are experienced in exam taking tips and techniques.
- Individual feedback is given to each student to optimise their learning process.
- Students can sit the exam at the end of the course at the Langports English
For more information and prices about this program, please contact us