The Campbell Institute English + Work: MOJO Barista Certificate
The Campbell MOJO Barista Course is the ideal way to learn how to make the best cup of coffee in Wellington!
The Campbell Institute has partnered with Mojo Coffee, one of New Zealand’s leading coffee house chains, to develop a certificate programme that gives students an industry recognised qualification
• Barista training course with one of the leading coffee house chains in New Zealand: MOJO Coffee
• Additional supervised practice
• Optional part time work experience in The Welly – The Campbell Institute’s very own student café
• The MOJO Certificate programme can complement any of the current Campbell English courses.
‘I adore coffee and I heard that Wellington had the highest concentration of cafes in New Zealand- that’s why I wanted to learn about coffee in Wellington. The teacher from MOJO was really amazing! He was always fun and the atmosphere was vibrant and full of energy every time. If you love drinking coffee and want to learn more about the coffee culture in New Zealand, I highly recommend this course!‘
Soojin – South Korea.
Soojin was a Campbell English student for 12 weeks and decided to also complete the The Campbell Institute MOJO Barista Certificate.
• 12 hour barista training course with one of the leading coffee house chains in New Zealand: MOJO Coffee
• Up to 6 hours of additional practice
• 1 week optional part time work experience in the Campbell student café The Welly (post course)
• Access to job opportunities with MOJO Coffee
Duration: 4 weeks
2015 Dates: 05 Oct – 30 Oct, 16 Nov – 11 Dec
2015 Price: NZ $495.00*
* The Campbell Institute is not responsible for changes to course dates due to MOJO scheduling. Other terms and conditions apply.
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216