ACU International Student Scholarship (ISS) – Don’t miss out!
Make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to receive ACU’s International Student Scholarship (ISS).
Applications for the ISS are open from the 1st to the 30th of September – you must hold a letter of offer from ACU before they can apply for the scholarship.
As it may take 2-3 weeks for ACU program applications to be processed, ACU strongly recommends applications be submitted as soon as possible to obtain a letter of offer by September.
ACU offers the ISS to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year. These scholarships cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies.
To be eligible for the ISS, a prospective student must:
• be an international student from a country other than Australia or New Zealand
• hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU
• be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full time to continue receiving the scholarship
• not have received another scholarship or award
• not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
For full details and requirements, please contact us