Deakin University students shine in Melbourne International Animation Festival
Three of Deakin Unviersity’s animation students have been selected at this year’s Melbourne International Animation Festival with their works screened to hundreds of visitors and members of the animation industry.
Deakin Unviersity offers:
– a wide range of courses in the area of animation and creative arts at Deakin University
– access to cutting-edge technology in the Deakin Motion.Lab
– The chance to gain valuable industry insights and experience to prepare students for a variety of career opportunities in areas associated with the games industry, film, TV and entertainment
– a world-class education as we are within the Top 3% of the world’s universities according to all of the major international university rankings.
Deakin Unviersity students’ works were selected from a record 3,550 entries from more than 40 countries. 450 short films will be screened during this year’s festival.
You can view the winning works here:
– Abdullah Kökçe’s film War Child
– Nathan Robinson’s work Shamus the Seal
– And, History Lesson, is a collaborative project created by a group of second year students.
Deakin Unviersity prides itself on being an innovative institution with a truly global outlook.
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216