Thinking about travelling and working in New Zealand?
Did you know that now there is a Visa that allows you to travel, work and study * in New Zealand for a period of 12 months? The Working Holiday Visa
(* up to 3 months to study)
To be eligible
- – be a citizen of the Kingdom of Spain and have a passport from Spain that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- – be between 18 and not more than 30 years old
- – not bring children with you
- – hold a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket*
- – have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you are in New Zealand
- – meet our health and character requirements
- – hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- – not have been approved a visa under a Working Holiday Scheme before.
*You are required to hold sufficient funds for the duration of your visit and for the purchase of an outward ticket from New Zealand. Such evidence may be requested on arrival at the border.
- – The visa is processed on-line and is given within 1 week.
- – The visa holder is from the date of issue of the visa 12 months to enter New Zealand.
The 2014 quota for the Working Holiday Visa will open on April 30th at 10:00 am (New Zealand time) The quota in last 3 years has been only 200 visas so we hope that the quota 2014 will be increased!
If you want to apply for Working Holiday Visa, we strongly recommend you read the information at the following link BEFORE April 30, 2014.
Would you like improve your English before start working?
As a New Zealand specialist agency we represent schools, colleges & Universities in all the main cities in New Zealand (Auckland, Napier, Wellington, Hamilton, Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunnedin etc) and so we can help you organize your 3 month English course.
The English Language centres will also help to prepare you for working in New Zealand (CV, information sessions, Tax number) and some even have their own job search club.
If you are interested in traveling around the country before deciding where to stay, don’t miss the COMBO and SUPER COMBO Programs.
COMBO and SUPER COMBO programs are specially designed programs that give you the chance to discover the North and South islands of New Zealand and study English in a maximum of 4 cities
– COMBO program: 4 – 11 weeks
– SUPER COMBO program: 12 + weeks
You can choose between the cities of Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown and Napier
– Minimum of 2 weeks in each city
– Airport transfer on arrival FREE
– Travel between each city (plane or bus) FREE – SUPER COMBO program only
For more Information and procedures contact us